新聞標題:武漢珞瑜路學托福在哪里學
武漢珞瑜路托福是武漢珞瑜路托福培訓學校的重點專業,武漢市知名的托福培訓機構,教育培訓知名品牌,武漢珞瑜路托福培訓學校師資力量雄厚,全國各大城市均設有分校,學校歡迎你的加入。

武漢珞瑜路托福培訓學校分布武漢市江岸區,江漢區,硚口區,漢陽區,武昌區,青山區,洪山區,東西湖區,漢南區,蔡甸區,江夏區,黃陂區,新洲區,珞瑜路,廣埠屯,漢口,解放大道,中山公園等地,是武漢市極具影響力的托福培訓機構。
Pepperoni.
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I\'m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
春風吹過大地,大地變綠了;春風吹過大樹,樹葉輕輕搖動,風仿佛在講笑話,樹笑彎了腰;窗戶拍拍地響,像在高興地拍手;看,落葉刷刷地飛舞,風正在跟電線大哥跳繩呢,玩得多開心!
The room hasn't been cleaned yet. 房間還沒有打掃。
She was the first woman to have been elected to such a post.
【出國旅游問路英語口語】
1.How do I get to the airport?
請問如何前往機場?
2.Excuse me,Is there a hospitale nearby?
請問附近有沒有醫院?
3.Is there a department store nearby?
請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
4.Is there a public toilet/a post box nearby?
請問附近有沒有公共廁所/郵局?
5.Is there a restaurant near by?
請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?
6. Is there a youth hostel near by?
請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 青 年 旅 館 ?
7. How do I get to the hotel XXX?
請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
8.Where is the nearest change bureau ?
最近的找換店在那里?
9.What street is this?
這是什么街?
10.How much further is it?
還要走多遠?
11.Where does this street lead to?
這條街通往什么地方?
12.I’m new here.
我是第一次來這。
13. Have a safetriphome.
一路平安,走好。
14.Excuse me, How do I getto the ...?
請問如何前往 …?
15.How do I get to theairport?
請問如何前往機場 ?
16.How do I get to the busstation?
請問如何前往公車站 ?
17.How do I get to themetro station?
請問如何前往地下鐵路站 ?
18.How much does it costto the city centre bytaxi?
乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢 ?
19.May I have a city map?
請給我一張市區地圖?
20.Take me to thisaddress, please
請拉我去這個地址。
21.How long does it taketo go to the citycentre?
到市中心需要多長時間?
22.Stop here, please
請停下來。
23.Where can I get aticket?
在哪里賣票?
24.Is it far from here?
那離這里遠嗎?
25.How long does it taketo get there onfoot?
步行到那里需要多長時間?
incessantly [nsesntli] ad. 不斷地(continually)
【例】She bought some audio equipment. 她購買了一些音頻設備。
rural [rrl] a. 鄉村的,農村的(country);田園的
Patience is a virtue.
[字面意思] 耐心是美德。
[解釋] 遇事不要急躁。做事都要有耐心。這句話送給性情急躁的人合適。
莎洛特:謝謝。
威爾:多麗,再見到你真高興。
多麗:見到你也興,威爾。謝謝。
威爾:你該坐這兒,坐吧。
多麗:好的。
威爾:興認識各位,再見。
眾人:再見。
【派】packing(n. 包裝);packer(n. 包裝機)
fungi [falti] n. [pl. fungus] 真菌
My fingers are all thumbs.
[字面意思] 我的指頭都成了大拇指了。
[解釋] 緊張或勞累過度,手指頭發僵,不聽使喚。昨天打字,工作到晚上12點,今早感覺手指麻木,現在I can\'t operate the keyboard properly; my fingers are all thumbs.
【例】Their hands and feet are designed for holding and grasping branches. 他們的手和腳是用來抓握樹枝的。
武漢珞瑜路托福培訓學校成就你的夢想之旅。學托福就來武漢珞瑜路托福培訓學校
點擊交談